Monday 8 October 2007

Week 4- composition

Sorry girls, I am not well and am not in school today. So for your next assignment I would like you to focus on composition. That means, what you choose to include within the frame of your picture, the angles and lines that when taken from different angles can create a whole different composition and 'meaning' to your image.
Looking at buildings with strong lines will help you with this, have a look at my example and the way I have written about it.
As you are taking your pictures remember to experiment with colour and depth of field which we have covered in our previous sessions. Just to pre warn you, over half term I would like you to start writing about your images and laying them in your sketch books, so it would be a good idea to order a sketch book from the art shop in school, they do them at very reduced prices.

No comments: